Citibank Cash Back Credit Card Review
If you are still confused about which cash back credit card to choose and wanted to read Citibank Cash Back Credit Card review, then you are at the right place. Cash Back Citibank Credit Card! As the name suggests, its a credit card for Premium class. This credit card is given by one of the most trusted and premium brands available in India for premium people. I have summed up my personal views and information gathered from different places below on Citibank Cash Back credit card.
Citi Cash Back Credit Card basically returns a portion of spends to the customer directly. This means that the card works like a normal credit card and allows one to do everything. It has one major difference i.e., it puts some money back in the cardholder’s wallet. The Citi Cash Back Credit Card gives freedom to spend money on the unique benefit of cash/value back.
Citibank has tied up with most brands to give additional benefits and cashback to its cardholders. Citibank generally promises to give 5% value back. A cash back generally consists of 2.5% surcharge waiver and 2.6% as cashback points.
If you want instant Approval, you should apply online. Apply for Citi Cash Back Card HERE.
CITIBANK CASH BACK CREDIT CARD ANNUAL FEE
Rs 500 per Year + 18% GST. There is no joining fee for this card but approval from Citibank can be tricky!
Citibank Cash Back Credit Card Review
It is the best card to get cash back on the money spent in the industry. Generally, Citi cashback card’s users use it for online shopping and general spends. The best part about this is that you don’t need to wait for cash back to be credited to your account. This card only charges for the amount after deducting the cashback. Its different from Paytm or other companies cash back, where you have to spend their cash back on their app only.
And so many offers are usually coming in the market as Citibank is tied with a lot of brands offering you a cashback or discounts. Instant loan facility is there after first bill generation.
CITIBANK CASH BACK CREDIT CARD REVIEW – FEATURES
So, Let’s magnify what features Citibank Cash Back Credit Card actually offers:
- Get 5% cashback on telephone bill payment, movie ticket purchases and other types of utility bill payments made through Citibank Online Bill Pay service.
- Enjoy exclusive Citibank privileges in the form of up to 15% off on dining across 2000 partnered restaurant.
- Avail 0.5% cashback on all your purchases.
- Get an automatic credit of Rs 500 in your statement directly.
- Convert your spending on shopping, consumer electronics, mobile phone outlets, leading retail chains and e-retailers into easy EMIs.
- This is a contactless card and can be used to make payment at NFC enabled terminals without handing it over to someone else for swiping.
- Convert your reward points into direct statement credit.
- Save big on shopping across 100 plus stores.
Redemption of Citi Cashback Credit Card POINTS:
- Cashback redemption can be done only in multiples of Rs. 500
- Cashback points are redeemed and adjusted in the statement.
- There is no hassle in getting the cashback, it gets automatically credited in the statement as soon as it becomes Rs. 500.
Citi Cashback Card has capped Rs.100 per month for each of the following categories – Telephone / Movies / Utility
CITIBANK CASHBACK CREDIT CARD REVIEW – ELIGIBILITY
Age: Your age must be minimum 23 years and not go above 58 years.
For Salaried: Monthly net salary should be 42K.
For Self Employed: Last ITR income should be min 5 Lac.
CIBIL: You must have existing Credit Card or Loan history (Minimum 180 days old)
Profession: You should have been working professional or self-employed.
Residence: You must be a permanent resident of India.
CITIBANK CASH BACK CREDIT CARD Review – PROS & CONS
So, let’s summarise the pros and cons of Citibank’s Credit Card
CITIBANK CREDIT CARD PROS
- A beautiful card to flaunt
- Cashback from all major brands
- Citi Cashback auto adjustments
- Dining Discounts
CITIBANK CREDIT CARD CONS
- Annual Fees of Rs.500
- Capping of Rs.100 of cashback in Mobile/Utility/Telephone
Citibank Cash Back Credit Card Review – FINAL WORDS
I recommend this Cash Back credit card if you want to Flaunt a Citi credit card and specifically want a PREMIUM credit card for general spends. You can also use it as your regular card as it auto credit the cash back on all of its swipes. But keep in mind the capping of cash backs of Citi Cashback credit card. Overall, it’s a good card to flaunt.
Moreover, you can also go for SBI Prime Credit Card. It is also one of the most Popular credit cards of SBI that offers premium services.
If you have applied for Citibank Credit Card, you can check Citibank credit card status here.
CITIBANK CASHBACK CREDIT CARD – TERMS & CONDITION
Detailed terms & condition of the Citibank Cash Back Credit Card can be found here. Citibank CashBack Credit Card T & C