Credit Card Status
LoanUncle is crazy about credit cards. We also have a list of Top 3 Best Credit Cards in India. If you are still struggling to check or track your credit card application status online. We can help you out. We have written very easy step by step ways to track credit card application status online of all Banks. W
Following are the links for ways to check credit card status online:
Credit Card Application Status
All banks have started providing ways to apply for credit cards online. But most of them have different ways of receiving credit card application. But most have similar ways to check credit card status.
Generally, it takes three four weeks for the bank to dispatch your credit card. The delay usually happens because every single credit card is custom made. That is, your name and credentials has to be engraved in it.
Usuall, you should have the following information in hand to check credit card status online
- Application Reference Number
PAN Card number
Date of birth
General Steps to Track your Credit Card Status of Application Online
- Visit the link appear above or visit official website of the Bank
- Go to the tab that shows – ‘Track application’ or something similar
- Now, you’ll be required to put details that you have got while you apply for credit card. That is your credit card application reference number, DOB, PAN number etc.
- Fill all details and submit to check credit card application status
- Once submitted, the next page with show your credit card status.
- If you still face problem, you may also call the bank’s call centre for support. And then, they will tell you your credit card application status.