ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment
If you are searching to make ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment online or offline, then you are at the right place. Here, we will show how you can make ICICI credit card payment online as well offline in very simple steps with all available options. ICICI bank offers a variety of ways to pay outstanding credit card bills. Here, we have shared all the ways to make the ICICI card payment. You can use any way to pay your bill.
NOTE: For your safety, we highly recommend opening official website by either manually entering the URL or through Google search.
How to make ICICI Credit Card Payment Online
We have compiled best ways to make ICICI credit card bill payment online. And we have categorised it in three ways as follows:
1. For ICICI account holders
2. For Non account holders
3. ICICI Offline Payment mode – Cash or Cheque
Let us first start with options available for ICICI bank account holders to make the ICICI card payment.
With increasing phishing attacks, it is recommended that you carefully make ICICI credit card payment online. Always make payment from your personal computer instead of using cyber cafe.
1. ICICI Net Banking
First of all, users have to register themselves at www.icicibank.com. Users can start paying credit card bills online after registration. After login at ICICI Net Banking, link the credit cards to net banking using the ATM PIN. With this facility, users can view their credit card statements for last six months. It will show the credit limit with due dates, all transactions, earned reward points and outstanding bill amount.
2. ICICI Bank Mobile Banking App
Download the ICICI bank mobile banking app to your smartphones from the play store. It is available for Iphone, Androids, Windows, and Blackberry phones.
3. Payment of ICICI Credit Card Bills by Mobile Banking Browser
Pay your credit card bills by logging on at www.m.hdfc.bank.com
This works just like the mobile app. Go to the credit card tab at this link and opt for ‘credit card payment.’ The outstanding bill amount will be debited from the savings account.
4. Using ICICI Debit Cards
- Step 1: Select your card type
- Select your Debit Card type from which you would like to make your ICICI Bank Credit Card outstanding payment
- Step 2: Provide your Credit Card details
- Enter your 15/16-digit ICICI Bank Credit Card number twice
- Enter the outstanding amount against your Credit Card and click ‘Pay Now’
- You will be redirected securely to your selected card payment gateway
- Step 3: Confirm payment
- Enter your authentication as requested.
- Your Debit Card account will get debited instantaneously.
- Step 4: Receive online confirmation
- You will receive a Transaction Reference Number on successful completion of the transaction. LINK
5. Monthly Autopay / Auto Debits
ICICI Bank customers can use the auto debit feature to pay the minimum amount due or the entire amount due directly from the ICICI Bank accounts. Users can register for this service through Net Banking and receive a username and password from the 24/7 ICICI Customer Care. Additionally, the mandate form also has to be submitted to the bank. After the registration has been completed, the auto-debit standing instructions will come into effect from the next due date of the credit card. The payment for the credit card will be automatically made on the due date.
6. Net-Banking for Non-ICICI Accounts (Online)
Now Select the bank from which you would like to make your ICICI credit card payment.
7. NEFT – National Electronic Fund Transfer
Other bank account holders can also use the NEFT transfer process to make payments for their credit cards. Customers using this facility have to enter the IFSC code – ICIC0000103 and the transaction Code 52 while making payment transactions. Payments done using NEFT will be credited to the card account in just one working day. In order to avoid late payment charges, customers have to make payments at least a day before the due date. Pay ICICI Credit Card Bill
ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill Payment – Offline modes:
ICICI Bank customers can use the following offline modes to make credit card payments.
- ATM Payments: Payments can be made at the nearest ICICI Bank ATM using an ICICI Bank debit card and the amount will be credited immediately.
- Cheques or Drafts: A local cheque or a draft can be dropped at the nearest ICICI ATM or ICICI Bank branch for making payments towards a credit card. The cheque should be drawn in favour of the ICICI Bank Credit Card with the sixteen digit credit card number mentioned on the cheque leaf. Additionally, the customer’s name and phone number has to be written on the cheque. If an ICICI Bank cheque is deposited then the payment will be done in three working days. Non-ICICI Bank cheques will be cleared in five working days. Outstation cheques taken at ICICI Bank locations will be credited in 12 working days and at Non-ICICI Branch locations the cheques will be cleared in 21 working days.
- Cash: Customers can also make cash payments at ICICI Bank branches, with the amount being credited in one working day. Cash transactions attract a service charge of Rs. 100 per payment along with service tax.
- Call to Pay: Payments for ICICI Bank credit cards can be done by calling the 24/7 ICICI Bank credit card customer care. Customers have to follow the IVR instructions to make payments using their debit cards. The payment will be credited immediately.
There are tons of benefits if you make ICICI credit card bill payment online. ICICI offer special offers for the online payment made by the customers. The ICICI credit card holders can earn many rewards like air travel points, cash back, etc. Online payment methods are time-saving and you can pay from the comfort of your home or office.
With all information on ICICI credit card payment, you can save yourself from delays and hassles in payment. We have also given ways of ICICI credit card bill payment for Non ICICI account holders. Those users who do not have an account with this bank can also make the ICICI credit card payment from any bank. We strongly suggest credit card users go through the details thoroughly.
Credit card bill payments are significant to pay on time. Stay updated on all the ways that you can use anytime with or without using the internet. No fees are charged for bill payment by ICICI for most of the ways. Some payment methods are charged the processing fees by bank. Hence, you can choose any method you like. All necessary information on how to make ICICI credit card bill payment is given further in details. All the necessary details and guides are covered on bill payment portal. Make sure you follow our portal carefully.
We have shown all ways of paying ICICI credit card bill payment online and offline. The different ways given here will help you to make your ICICI card payments on time. This will also maintain your goodwill with the bank. If you have any confusion, drop your comments here.