SBI Credit Card Bill Payment
If you are searching to make SBI Credit Card Bill Payment online or offline, then you are at the right place. Here, we will show how you can make SBI credit card payment online as well offline in very simple steps with all available options. SBI bank offers a variety of ways to pay outstanding credit card bills. Here, we have shared all the ways to make the SBI card payment. You can use any way to pay your bill.
NOTE: For your safety, we highly recommend opening official website by either manually entering the URL or through Google search.
How to make SBI Credit Card Payment Online
We have compiled best ways to make SBI credit card bill payment online. And we have categorised it in three ways as follows:
1. For SBI account holders
2. For Non account holders
3. SBI Offline Payment mode – Cash or Cheque
Let us first start with options available for SBI bank account holders to make the SBI card payment.
With increasing phishing attacks, it is recommended that you carefully make SBI credit card payment online. Always make payment from your personal computer instead of using cyber cafe.
For SBI Bank Account Holders
Users having an account with SBI can use any of the following SBI credit card bill payment.
1. SBI Net Banking
- Step 1 : Log in to sbicard.com using your SBI Card online user ID and password
- Step 2 : Click on ‘Pay now’ on the Dashboard page
- Step 3 : Select the amount you wish to make the payment
- Step 4 : Select the mode of payment and the Bank name from the drop down menu
- Step 5 : Confirm the details and be securely re-directed to your bank’s payment interface to authorise the payment. Your account will get debited online and you will receive an online transaction confirmation with a Transaction Reference Number which will also be sent on your registered mobile no. and e-mail id.
2. SBI Bank Mobile Banking App
Download the SBI bank mobile banking app to your smartphones from the play store. It is available for Iphones, Androids, Windows, and Blackberry phones.
Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 and you will receive the download link immediately.
Once you have the app on your phone, login the app using your customer ID. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register Now.
At the credit card, select the option of ‘credit card payment.’ Now you can make SBI credit card bill payments here.
3. How to pay using Online SBI
- Step 1 : To register, log in to onlinesbi.com, using your net banking user ID and password.
- Step 2 : Click on ‘Bill Payments’ and go to the ‘Manage Biller’ section
- Step 3 : Select the Add option in the ‘Manage Biller’ section and opt for All India billers , and select ‘SBI Cards and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd.’ as the biller.
- Step 4 : Register your biller details by entering your name and credit card number and click ‘Submit’.
You will receive an SMS carrying a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Step 5 : Enter the OTP and approve your biller details.
You have now successfully registered your credit card on the website
Pay your bills:
- Step 1 : Click on view/pay bills section and click on ‘Without Bills’.
- Step 2 : Select SBI Card as the biller and click on Pay
- Step 3 : Choose the SBI account number from which the payment is to be made
- Step 4 : Enter payment amount and click on ‘Pay Now’. Click on submit to confirm your transaction and follow the instructions. Your payment is now done.
4. Using SBI Debit Cards
- Step 1 : Click here to make your SBI Card outstanding payment
- Step 2 : Please enter the SBI Credit Card number you wish to make the payment for, along with payable amount and your email ID.
- Step 3 : Click on Debit Cards as your chosen mode of payment and select the bank account you wish to debit from.
You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen bank account.
- Step 4 : Enter your debit card and card authentication details, i.e. user ID, password and PIN number
- Step 5 : Please confirm your payment amount to SBI Card. On confirmation, your bank account will be debited online.
We will send you an email and SMS acknowledgement of your transaction.
5. How to pay using SBI card mobile App
- Step 1: Download the SBI card mobile app from Apple iOS, Android or Windows app store (hyperlinks for each of the app stores) and using your SBI card online user ID and password. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register Now.
- Step 2: Click on ‘Pay now’ button at the bottom of the Account Summary page.
- Step 3: Enter your registered Mobile No & Email ID if not updated already
- Step 4 : Select the amount you wish to pay
- • Total Outstanding Amount
- • Minimum Amount Due
- • Any Other Amount
- Step 5: Select the payment option and the bank name from the drop down menu. Confirm the details and be securely re-directed to your bank’s payment interface to authorize the payment.
Your account will get debited online and you will receive an online transaction confirmation with a Transaction Reference Number which will also be sent on your registered mobile no. and e-mail id.
6. Monthly Autopay / Auto Debits
- Step 1 : Click here to download the Auto Debit form from Forms Central.
- Step 2 : Take the print out of this form and fill in the required details.
Choose from the two payment options available in the form,
- Total amount due or
- Minimum amount due
- Step 3 : Get the form details verified from the bank.
- Step 4 : Send the completed form to the following address:
SBI Cards and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd.
P.O. Bag No.28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001
For Non-SBI Bank Account Users
If you don’t have an account with SBI Bank and holds a SBI credit card, then you can pay your SBI credit card bill by the following online methods.
1. NEFT – National Electronic Fund Transfer
- Step 1 : Log in to the net banking facility of your bank. Add SBI Card as a beneficiary, under third party transfer.
- Step 2 : Add the IFSC code SBIN00CARDS for making SBI Card payment.
- Step 3 : Enter your 16-digit SBI Card number in place of account number on the banking page.
- Step 4 : Fill Bank name as SBI CREDIT CARD – NEFT
- Step 5 : Fill Bank Address as PAYMENT SYSTEMS GROUP, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI.
- Step 6 : Click submit button to complete your registration process.
3. How to pay using SBI ATM
- Step 1 : Walk into the nearest SBI ATM kiosk.
- Step 2 : Insert your debit card into the ATM machine and press the services tab to find the ‘Bill Pay’ option.
- Step 3 : Enter your SBI Credit Card number and the amount to be paid.A payment acknowledgement receipt will be issued immediately after making the payment.
4. Credit the beneficiary’s card
Now your account is debited online. The funds from your bank account will be transferred to the beneficiary bank in two working days. Then it will be accounted to your card account. SBI charges nominal charge of Rs. 5 (including taxes) per each Visa CardPay transaction. You can pay maximum Rs. 49,999 per Visa CardPay transaction.
SBI Card Payment – Offline / Manual Modes
There are some credit card users who are not willing to pay online. Offline methods are also very useful when you are not having internet access. You can do SBI credit card bill payment through offline means as well. Here are the safe and manual modes to pay:
SBI Card Payment Pay via Cash or Cheque
You can also pay the SBI credit card bill at the SBI Bank branch in cash. But every transaction made for SBI credit card payment made at the SBI Bank Branch or ATM will attract a processing fee of Rs. 100 for every transaction.
You can also pay SBI credit card bill by depositing a cheque at the SBI drop box either at any ATM or at any branch. The cheque should be payable to the SBI bank credit card account. The payment will be credited to the SBI credit card account in 3 working days.
Benefits to make SBI Credit Card Bill Payment Online
There are tons of benefits if you make SBI credit card bill payment online. SBI offer special offers for the online payment made by the customers. The SBI credit card holders can earn many rewards like air travel points, cash back, etc. Online payment methods are time-saving and you can pay from the comfort of your home or office.
With all information on SBI credit card payment, you can save yourself from delays and hassles in payment. We have also given ways of SBI credit card bill payment for Non SBI account holders. Those users who do not have an account with this bank can also make the SBI credit card payment from any bank. We strongly suggest credit card users go through the details thoroughly.
Credit card bill payments are significant to pay on time. Stay updated on all the ways that you can use anytime with or without using the internet. No fees are charged for bill payment by SBI for most of the ways. Some payment methods are charged the processing fees by bank. Hence, you can choose any method you like. All necessary information on how to make SBI credit card bill payment is given further in details. All the necessary details and guides are covered on bill payment portal. Make sure you follow our portal carefully.
We have shown all ways of paying SBI credit card bill payment online and offline. The different ways given here will help you to make your SBI card payments on time. This will also maintain your goodwill with the bank. If you have any confusion, drop your comments here.