How to Track Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Status Online
-Standard Chartered Credit Card Status Online:
- To check Standard Chartered credit card status online, go to Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) Credit card application status website. LINK
- Just below slider, Move the cursor on “Track Your Online Application Status”
- Enter your Application Reference Number”.
- Enter your “Registered Mobile Number” with Standard Chartered credit card
- And hence, click Submit and you will see your Standard Chartered credit card status of application on the next page.
Still have doubts about how to check Standard Chartered credit card?
Call Standard Chartered Credit Card Toll Free Number: 011-66014444 / 6601 444 / 1800 345 1000 or Email: email@example.com or visit Standard Chartered credit card website: www.sc.com/in
-Apply Standard Chartered Credit Card Online:
- Visit the official Standard Chartered Credit Card page. LINK.
- Just below the Header Image you can see the Standard Chartered credit card application form.
- Fill in all the information asked and submit the StanC credit card application form.
- Last page will show you your “Application Reference Number”. Note it down as you will require it later to check status for future references.
- Next page will show your Standard Chartered credit card status of application and Standard Chartered credit card application number
- After submitting details, you’ll receive a call from the Standard Chartered Officer. They would confirm your details. At this time we suggest you to tell your requirement and Standard Chartered team would suggest you the most suitable credit card that fits your need.
-Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) – Overview
If you are searching to check Standard Chartered credit card status, then you are at the right place. First of all, lets get an idea about Standard Chartered credit cards and Standard Chartered Bank. Standard Chartered (PLC) is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Standard Chartered offers 7 credit cards for the high end business class and service men. Some of the types of credit cards offered are as follows:
- Landmark Reqards Platinum StanC credit card
- Super Value Titanium StanC credit card
- Platinum Rewards StanC credit card
- Manhattan Platinum StanC credit card
- Yatra Platinum StanC credit card
- Emirates World StanC credit card
- Visa Infinite StanC credit card
I hope you find this information on “Check Standard Chartered Credit Card Application Status Online” useful. If you liked this information, do share it with your friends on Facebook or other social media. Thanks for reading! ?